Swatch'd: P2 - 996 before sunrise

Hello,

I've decided to take my blog a little more seriously and am taking a different approach to this, so what better way to kick it off than a beautiful nail polish swatch with a short review?

This might be really old news for most people and I think meanwhile this polish has been discontinued, but I wore it for the first time today and just had to share. It's by the German drugstore brand P2 in the colour 996 before sunrise.




How do I best describe the colour? It's a beautiful rust shade, it's a bit darker on the nails than it is in the bottle, also it has less of a duochrome effect once dried.

P2 polishes have a flat brush and application is smooth and very precise, it's also a one coater, meaning it covers nicely with just one coat. However, I went with two coats.


It dries glossy with a nice metallic finish, it's absolutely stunning under the sunlight! But enough of that and on to the swatches.

daylight, unedited.
under direct sunlight, unedited.
I had very minor tipwear at the end of the day, but that might have happened during the drying process. I did not use any topcoat, as I was planing to change my polish soon. If I remember correctly, this bottle cost me €1.55, so it's great value for small money! Be sure to check out P2 if you're ever in the area, there's a huge selection of colours available.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.