Topper Time: Maybelline Colorshow Street Artist - 01 Boom Box Black

Hi everybody,

The other day I stumbled across this thing called Topper Time and thought this was the most amazing idea ever! I had been thinking of making this a thing on my blog, since I have so many toppers and an unhealthy habit of picking them up, then never using them. Naturally, things like this are always more fun in groups!

I am pretty last minute to submit, but I had some spare time today and thought, why not? Just recently I had picked up my second polish from the Street Artist collection from Maybelline's Colorshow, I do not understand how I could resist them for so long... I love this green! Sadly I couldn't find the blue one, but I think I might have to go back for the orange one.

Street Artist 01 - Boom Box Black



The base are two coats of Astor's 002 - Cotton Candy, a nice bubblegum pink. I don't own many polishes by Astor, mainly because there's hardly ever anything interesting luring me in on their displays. This pink polish was in the sales bin, though.
I applied just one coat of the Street Artist Topcoat, the glitter is so dense it covers the nail perfectly. Only downside: The big hex glitters kinda catch you off guard and need to be put in their place. Sometimes the glitter would just layer over each other, which makes it bumpy. I added a layer of top coat to smooth things out a little.


Since this collection of toppers has been around for a while, I don't want to bore you with anymore details. Which one is your favourite from this collection?



Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.