OMD2 Challenge Day 14: Funky French

Hi Lovelies,

First of all, let me just say: I finally, FINALLY found the Bleached Neon polishes by Maybelline's Colorshow here! Thanks to a fellow Swiss Instagramer who found it and shared the location with me. She said she bought them 3 weeks ago, so I was really worried it might be sold out, but the display was still pretty full aside from Coral Heat that was almost sold out. There were a few challenge themes I wanted to do with these, but I couldn't find them anywhere...

Ta-daaah!


Aren't they beautiful? I'm just a little jealous that the USA got 7 shades and we just got 4... Also, the 3 shades we didn't get were my favourites among the USA release, no fair! Anyway, enough of the whining! Naturally, I had to immediately use them for the next challenge which is Funky French. It's also day 14, so we've been in this for 2 weeks straight. Oh how time flies!


I went with a dotted design, which could have also passed for the Dotticure theme. But I really love doing manis with a dotting tool! Looking at the photos, it looks a bit like a doily, no?


I am absolutely in love with all 4 polishes and am so happy to finally have them in my collection! I can't wait to play more with them and come up with some other looks.


Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.