OMD2 Challenge Day 25: Roses

Hi Lovelies,

It's the last week of OMD2nails, 7 days left to go! I'm really looking forward to the end of this. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy doing a mani for each theme, but every day?? I guess that's why it's called a challenge, after all.




Is it still called a Skittle mani if not all nails are different and some designs are double? Anyway, I went with that for today's theme, which is roses. I still had a bunch of these rose themed water decals which I bought ages ago from the Bornprettystore, back when I first saw them on elleandish's Youtube channel. See how long one sheet can last you? Ok, I admit, I went crazy back then and just bought more decals than I'll ever be able to use. Don't judge.


I was inspired by Janelle's video and layered my rose water decals to cover most of the base. For the white base I used my trusty Essie Blanc and the plum-pink shade is by Essence, it's called Sugar Plum Fairy and was part of their Happy Holidays Christmas Trend Collection back in 2013.
The little studs were purchased from Bornprettystore aswell, the polka dots are 'painted' on using a dotting tool.


PS: I'm still messing around with photo editing, I tried my best by trial and error... If any of you is using Gimp and can give me some words of advice, that would be awesome!

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to OMD2 Challenge Day 25: Roses

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.