OMD2 Challenge Day 9: Jelly

Hello,

Theme for day 9 is jelly and aside from the food, jelly reminds me of glitter sandwiches! But I didn't feel like using glitter and having to remove it later on. Despite the tin foil method, I still hate having to remove glitter polishes! So I went for a polka dot glitter sandwich instead.




I picked the shade Marshfellow from the Nail Candies series by Essence, these are very very sheer jelly polishes and the best part: They are scented! Marshfellow is a milky white colour, however, I can't really identify what the smell is supposed to represent...



I started with a layer of Marshfellow over a base coat, let it dry and then added my polka dot pattern using OPI's Alpine Snow and a silver polish by Mememe with a dotting tool. After the dots were dry, I added another coat of Marshfellow and finished the look with a coat of Meet Me à Paris by Catrice; a sheer milky white polish with duochrome shimmer.


Personally, I like how soft and feminine this turned out.
Have you tried sandwiching something other than glitter?

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.