Topper Time: H&M - Rooftop Party

Hi everybody,

It's that time of the month again, it's Topper Time! I didn't realize it's been a month already, I was so caught up with the OMD2 challenge I forgot any other nail art... I really enjoy doing this every month, gives me a chance to dig through all my toppers and actually use some untrieds, like this time.




Today's topper is one I got from a recent clearance sale at H&M, who knew H&M had really great treasures hidden in their little nail polish section?


This is Rooftop Party, a clear base with medium sized pink hex glitters, medium and small silver hex glitters and tiny pink glitter.


What you see here is one coat over two coats of Kiko no.849 Antique Pearly Blue, a cute pale blue with fine shimmer. It's still a bit streaky, so I recommend 3 coats if you're wearing it by itself. At first I thought it would make a good dupe for Essie's Find Me An Oasis, but then I compared it at the store and Kiko is a few shades darker... I just don't see myself paying CHF 19.90 for an Essie polish when it's cheaper every where else, but I will most likely cave eventually.


After wearing this look for a day, I decided to matte it, because glitter and matte are a match made in heaven! My matte top coat of choice is also by H&M, although I'm not sure if they still sell it. It's perfect and isn't too expensive either, I don't remember how much I paid exactly but it definitely didn't hurt in the wallet.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Topper Time: H&M - Rooftop Party

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.