Nail Art: Bleached Neon Flamingos

Hello Sunshines,

For the longest time I've wanted to do a white to neon orange gradient on my nails, it was my ultimate Summer nail art idea. Finally I remembered to do it and I was so happy with the outcome! And of course, I am still on my stamping frenzy and had to stamp it. What better motive than neon pink flamingos to match the neon orange gradient?



The allover flamingo print if from Moyou London, you'll find it one their Tropical plate no.06. The single flamingo is on one of the plates from Winstonia store's 2nd Gen stamping plate set.


For the base I applied two layers of Rimmel London's Hot White Love from their Rita Ora collection, then sponged a gradient with Hot White Love, Sun Flare and Coral Heat over it until I was happy with the coverage. The two latter colours are from Colorshow's Bleaches Neons collection.


After all the layers were dry, I added the flamingos using Intense by L.A.Girl, a nice neon pink shade. I wouldn't recommend this for stamping over anything but white or very pale pastels, since it doesn't offer much coverage. But it worked nicely for this look as it ended up having a bleached look that went well with the bleached neon gradient.



Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.