Swatch'd: Cadillacquer - 9 Crimes (+nailart)

Hello Lovelies,

Today I have another Cadillacquer to show you! It's the second one of the five I ordered, this one's called 9 Crimes.


9 Crimes is a dark grey jelly base loaded with silver micro glitter and hex glitter. Application was smooth, just like Seek the fire. This one's a bit sheerer though, so I needed 3 coats for coverage. The layers dried fast, so that's okay.

3 coats without top coat


This polish dries to a rather glossy finish with a slightly bumpy surface due to the glitter, but again nothing some top coat couldn't smooth out. I'd even recommend a glossy top coat, because it really makes the glitter pop!



Of course I had to pair this polish with some nail vinyls and a plain creme polish in a matching shade for some simple nail art. 


This time I used fat single chevrons from Vinylboutique. The polish I chose to pair with this amazing Indie is Movie Star by Essence, then I topped off the look with their quick drying top coat. There's also a tiny butterfly stuf from Bornprettystore.



Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.