Swatch'd: Cadillacquer - Tonight's the night

Hi,

Today I have swatches of the third out of five polishes I purchased from Cadillacquer! This time it's just a plain swatch with no nail art. I had planned to do some metallic stamping over it, but I messed up on the first nail and then just gave up...



I'm also keeping this review short, because I have already told you how awesome these Indie polishes are in my reviews of Seek the Fire and 9 Crimes. This polish is no exception! The formula was great to work with and went on smoothly, no fishing for glitters and drying time was a breeze. However, this colour took 3 coats to be fully opaque.

3 coats without top coat
I think the colour is what you would call 'blurple', it's shimmer-y and has a nice duochrome effect that shifts from violet or purple to blue, thus blurple, ha. There's silver micro glitters and square glitters in this pretty jelly base. Simply beautiful!


Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.