Lovelaque Challenge - Gradient

Hallo ihr Lieben!

Die Idee für das heutige Thema stammt nicht wirklich von mir, ich hatte es irgendwann auf einem anderen Blog gesehen, aber natürlich weiss ich nicht mehr wo... Falls ihr es wieder erkennt, gebt mir doch Bescheid!

Today's mani idea isn't my own, I've seen it on someone else's blog before but of course, I don't remember when and where... If this design looks familiar, please let me know who originally came up with this!


Ich habe ganz einfach den Ombre Top Coat von Catrice zweckentfremdet. Fand die Idee ganz witzig, da ja nach wie vor allgemeine Verwirrung besteht, was der Unterschied zwischen gradient und ombre ist. Ich habe ganz einfach bei jeder Schicht etwas weniger vom Nagel angepinselt, bis sich der Gradienteffekt genug ausgebildet hat. Anschliessend habe ich noch drüber gestampt, was man leider nur schwach bis überhaupt nicht erkennen kann...

I simply use the Ombre Top Coat by Catrice for this look. I thought the idea was funny, since there still seems to be a huge confusion about the difference between a gradient and an ombre nail art. I just painted a little less far in with each layer of top coat until I got a gradient effect on my nails. After that I did a bit of stamping on all my nails, but it's so faint you can barely see it...


Das Design sah damals in dem anderen Blog so schön aus, bei mir hat's irgendwie nicht so wie es sollte. Vom Top Coat bin ich leider alles andere als begeistert, er ist sehr dünnflüssig und streifig im Auftrag. Hätte mir da von Catrice mehr erhofft.

Originally the design looked to pretty on the other blog, but it didn't really work out for me. The top coat itself is really disappointing, the formula is very runny and streaky. I would have expected much better from Catrice.




Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.