Nail Art: Yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky...

Hi Peeps!

Today I have some melancholic lemons to show you. I fell in love with this Moyou London fruit stamping plate and when I got it, I immediately wanted to do some lemon nail art.


Does anyone remember this song? I was quite obsessed with it during my teen years.


Appropriately, I painted these on a rainy Sunday afternoon too, heh. Ok, I reverse stamped them, but it still involves a lot of painting, so that counts.


My base are two coats of Colorshow's Cool Blue over a base coat. I then stamped my index finger with one of Moyou's Pro plates and green Konad polish. All the other nails were done with DIY nail decals, as shown on this tutorial. I stamped using a green and a yellow Konad polish, used that same yellow to paint the full lemons and OPI's Alpine Snow to fill in the white parts.
This time I let my decals dry over night and that probably did the trick: The decals didn't warp when I removed them from the baking sheet!


Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Nail Art: Yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky...

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.