Preview: Rock Out! by Essence



In honour of the MTV European Music Awards, Essence is releasing their latest Trend Edition Rock Out! which is inspired by music and the EMAs. Call me the most boring person in the world, but I don't follow the EMAs. I sometimes watch the Eurovision Song Contest though... Lame, I know.

Anywhoo, there is of course nail polish in this collection too. 4 polishes and a top coat and they are all glow-in-the-dark! Here's the coloured lacquers to start with:


From left to right we have:
  • 01 Best Rock
  • 02 Best Hip Hop
  • 03 Best Pop
  • 04 Best Female
At first glance, I like all 4 colours, they're all shades I like to wear a lot. The glow-in-the-dark thing is a nice gimmick too, I can imagine them selling well due to this fact. However, Best Female and Best Hip Hop look the prettiest to me in the photos, I'm curious what they look like in real life. Best Female looks like it could be a duochrome and Best Hip Hop seems to have glitter in it!?

Then there a glow-in-the-dark top coat. At first I thought it was the same as the GITD top coat they sell (or sold?) in their regular collections, but this one has cute little stars in it! I don't even care about the GITD effect, I'd get this topper merely for the fact that it has stars in it.


What do you think about these polishes? Do you watch the EMAs or are you completely oblivious, like myself?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.