china glaze - toe-tally textured

Hi Dolls,

You know how there is the Perfect Red, the Perfect Nude... Today I bring you the Perfect Orange. I wasn't expecting anything when I found this polish online, I'll even admit I just bought it because it was a steal! (CHF2.90 ~ USD2.50) But then I really liked the look of the bottle in my hand and finally I was sold, when the paint got on my nails.



Es gibt das perfekte Rot, das perfekte Nude... Heute zeige ich euch das perfekte Orange. Wider aller meiner Erwartungen, habe ich mich in diesen Lack verliebt! Hatte ich ihn ursprünglich nur bestellt weil er ein totales Schnäppchen war (CHF2.90 ~ €2.00). Mir gefiel er bereits im Fläschchen, so frisch aus dem Päckchen geholt, auf den Nägeln hat's mich dann aber richtig erwischt.


Despite the sandy texture and the slim brush (I was mostly worried about this combination) the polish goes on smoothly and the brush feathers out nicely, so you can cover bigger areas. One coat is opaque, but you'll have a more subtle texture. Add a second coat for perfect coverage and a nice gritty feel.
Like most other textured polishes, this one dries quite fast with a not-so-superglossy finish. The texture remains nice and doesn't wear off, I kept this on for 2 days and besides very minor, barely noticeable tip wear it was still perfect.



Trotz Sandpartikel(?) und dünnem Pinsel (meine grössten Sorgen) liess sich der Lack sehr gut lackieren, der Pinseln fächert schön auf, so dass man den Nagel gut bepinseln kann. Eine Schicht deckt bereits, doch da ist der Sandeffekt eher etwas dezent, bei der zweiten Schicht ist das Finish schön körnig.
Wie die meisten Sandlacke trocknet auch dieser ziemlich schnell und nicht-wirklich-glossy. Die raue Oberfläche hält sich gut. Ich habe den Lack zwei Tage drauf gelassen und abgesehen von ganz wenigen, kaum sichtbaren Abnutzungserscheinungen an den Spitzen, war alles noch einwandfrei.


And because Halloween, here's a little pumpkin stamping. I love stamping over textured polishes! However, the photos of the rest of the mani turned out so bad, I'll spare you the agony...

Und weil bald Halloween ist, ein bisschen Kürbis-Stamping. Ich liebe es über Sandlacke zu stampen! Die Fotos von dem kompletten Design sind leider nicht so geworden, deshalb erspare ich sie euch...


Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.