omd3 challenge day 1: teal



So, it seems there's this kind of tradition coming up on my blog... It's the Oh Mon Dieu Nail Art Challenge for July! Last year this challenge really helped me to blog every day, since it was only my second month of blogging and I didn't really have a concept of what to blog about yet. Thus I'm back this year to join in the fun again, I mean just look at those themes!




For the first theme, I kept things pretty simple. I went with water decals* from Bornprettystore and Secret by F.U.N lacquer over Black is Back from Essence.




Die Water Decals findet ihr hier und mit meinem Code SUHX31 erhaltet ihr 10% auf eure gesamte Bestellung!

You can find the water decals here and using my code SUHX31 at check out, you'll receive 10% off your entire order.

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to omd3 challenge day 1: teal

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.