omd3 challenge day 6: polka dots





All aboard the Fiji train, woop woop! This mani is so hyped... Geez. I finally got a Fiji of my own, it's the new 2015 release and my friend Sarah from fanailtic.de picked up a bottle for me, thanks again! Well. I must admit, I really don't get the hype about this one, probably because I've since collected a bunch of dupes... which didn't take 3 coats to be opaque! Anyway, another blogger favourite is Liquid Metal Rose Gold from Claire's, so I mushed those two up into a mani. The Liquid Metals dry so fast, they're rubbish for dotting... The polish was already dry on my dotting tool before I could even as much as touch my nail.





Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.